Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ecosexuals???

A friend of mine sent me an article recently that just about knocked me out of my chair. Living on the Left Coast I see lots of things that make me think “What The …?”

This one in particular is written by Stefanie Olsen. Never heard of her. The topic is on “Ecosexuals”. Huh? WT…? My thoughts exactly!

You can link to the article here (http://www.sanfran.com/home/view_story/1454/), but in a nutshell it is about women who will only date men who are, well, wimps! No beef eaters allowed, vegans need only apply, etc.

What really perplexes me about this is that the guy who sent me this article is one of our war fighters deployed in a combat zone. I have no idea how he received it, but I think it may be a form of enemy propaganda aimed at making our soldiers believe that their women folk on the home front are now going after wimpy men, the exact opposite of or soldiers. Much like during the first Gulf War when Iraqi propagandists spread stories that GI wives were sleeping with American TV star Bart Simpson.

Ladies, what do you think about this? Guys, thoughts?

No comments: